ponedjeljak, 30. srpnja 2012.

Sutra/ Tomorrow

Nakon 14 dana, sutra izlazim. Zvuči ko da me puštaju iz zatvora:)
U biti, toliko sam isključena u zadnje vrijeme iz RL da i ne znam puno što se događalo oko mene.
Napisat ću post o svemu ovome kad se stvari malo slegnu. Za početak, sutra ću spavat u svom krevetu, svome stanu.
Dupe mi je plavo od primanja injekcija, a ruke su crne od vađenja krvi.
Bit će lijepo gledati tijelo kako zacjeljuje. Bit će lijepo vratiti se svakodnevici, pisanju bloga i čitanju tuđih postova.
Fale mi kave uz vaše blogove i sve komentare koje tamo čitam.

Za nastavak lijepih rituala..:)  nadam se da se čitamo uskoro



After 14 days, I'll be out tomorrow. It sounds like thy'll letting me out of jail;)
Actually, I was so out of the RL lately I don't know much about anything.
Once I will write a post about all this, when things calm down a bit.
For the beginning, tomorrow I'll sleep in my bed, in my flat.

My butt is blue of all the shots, and my arms are black of all the blood giving. It will be nice seeing my body heal. It will be nice go back to my everyday life, blog writing and reading others' posts.

I miss my coffees with reading other peoples's posts on the Internet.

For more good days around here.:) hope we'll read each other soon.

Broj komentara: 12 :

  1. Konacno :)) Sad mozes da se najedes cokolade do mile volje :))
    Brz i ugodan oporavak ti zelim!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Pa tako je Zubo! Sutra-pravac kuci i da nam se nauzivas i odmoris!
    Brzo nam se oporavi! ^^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zelim ti brz oporavak od svega. :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Konacno! Zelim da da se lijepo oporavis, i cuvas =D, i pises fine postove, =D,

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Jipijajej! Trk na sladoled i da se sto prije oporavis od te traume.
    Kako oci sada?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hello, There's no doubt that your website could be having web browser compatibility problems. Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, great blog!
    Feel free to surf my web site read this blog and get stoned

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back down the road. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice weekend!
    Take a look at my webpage - my blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else
    encountering problems with your website. It appears
    as though some of the text on your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to
    them as well? This might be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen before. Kudos
    Also visit my blog post :: my blog joomla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would
    like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it!

    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice article.
    Look into my web site ... my article tools

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Awesome things here. I am very satisfied to peer your article.
    Thanks a lot and I'm having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?
    Also visit my web site - my blogspot

    OdgovoriIzbriši

}, 10);